One of the best toys that you can ever give your child is an art easel that can kindle their creativity, talent, and love for art. No other toy inspires the young hands like a children’s easel with paint, chalk, markers, dry erase markers, crayons, and a blank sheet of paper. There are several different types of kid’s art easels that are available to help you make a selection.
So how do you go about purchasing one?
Well, the Internet is the best place to look for all kinds of kids’ art easels and you can take your time looking at the various options available at many online stores before deciding on the type of easel you wish to purchase.
You would do well to follow these tips when buying them online .
1. Do your research – It definitely helps to be prepared before you hit the buy button when you are shopping online . There are numerous stores that sell kids art easels online and there are numerous choices that needs to be made before you decide to buy an easel. Do you need a standing easel or a desktop easel? Do you just need Chalkboard or Dry erase board or Magnetic Board or Paper Pads or all of them or a combination of them? Do you need a single-sided or double-sided easel? The questions are many and the choices numerous. That’s why it helps to do your research first. In order to narrow down your choices decide on one or two things that are a must have feature. By narrowing the search you will save time and compare products effectively.
2. Fix a Budget – Kids Art Easels come in a broad range of $30 – $200 depending on the features and add-ons that you are interested in. Most of the easels do not come with accessories like paper pads, color pencils, chalk, dry erase markers etc. You would need to purchase them separately. Keep in mind that these are priced on the higher side and make sure you provide for these in your budget. When you see a $40 on an art easel you can be sure that they don’t come along with the necessary art medium. Browse for the accessories and decide which ones do you want and then add those prices to the base price of the easel. First time buyers generally tend to overlook the art supplies and are surprised by the total cost when they need to order each of them separately.
3. Read Reviews – One of the benefits of buying online is that you can get different viewpoints of the product that you have chosen. Most of the online stores provide a way to write reviews by people who have already bought the product . You can read through all of the reviews to understand the quality aspects of the product that you would like to purchase. If you are not satisfied with the quality of reviews or if the online store does not provide many reviews you can search for reviews in other online review sites. Most of these online review sites provide unbiased reviews from real users and can definitely guide you in your buying process.
4. Choose a store that can ship nationwide– Buy choosing an online store that has nationwide ties you are likely dealing with a larger and more established shop that is less likely to make errors and better able to fix them if they do. Large stores are able to pass on the benefits of scale to their customers in the forms of discounts, free shipping and other offers. In case you are not satisfied with the product you can easily return back as these large stores have better refund policies in place.
5. Plan Ahead – One of the key aspects to buying online is to plan ahead. There are number of sales offered by different online stores at different periods of the year. If you are looking out for a product you can capitalize on these sales. You can also look for sales offers from online retailers who wish to dispose of surplus stock. You can thus get good quality stuff at very reasonable rates. You however need to be checking regularly to take advantage of such offers and planning ahead will definitely help you save a lot.
To sum it up, if you plan ahead and follow the tips above you should be able to seize upon some good bargains as well as have fun in the process.